PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fall 2011//Mini Album

Hi Friends!
In the spirit of "better late than never," I present to you my completed fall mini album!  It's filled to the brim with all kinds of bits and pieces of what made that part of the year special for me.  It's so chock full of goodness that I had to swap out my origional rings for bigger ones so everything could fit.  : )
I did a quick summary of the month on the printed pages.

I stuck to my plan and only used what I brought in that little basket.  The only thing I needed from my office once I returned was a white pen.  Not bad.

The card on the left came with an order from Monica over at "I Love it All".  I love that quote.

Inside the gold envelope are a couple of very special letters;  one from a swimmer, and one from her mom.



I heart handwritten thank you notes.



Participating in the "Happy Day" project was definitely a highlight from last fall. 
I tucked a couple of the blogs from that week inside the envelope.  The cute green tag was attached to one of the prizes I won.



Another awesome thank you note:

Pictures from the big game;


A Starbucks card and note from one student and a picture of the flowers I got from another one of my students:
And there you have it!  All caught up.  Time to go out and take more pictures! 
Have a great day!

XO,
Vicki



4 comments:

  1. Vicki!!!! It looks awesome!!!! :)
    You are a ROCKSTAR album maker.... seriously!
    Have a wonderful afternoon friend,
    xoxo,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for sharing your links at Club Scrap to see your wonderful albums. You are so right with these being like mini time capsules! My grand kids love all the ones I have given them!
    Betty Mae in WA

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to see your albums! Thank you for posting the links at Club Scrap...enjoyed them so so much!
    Betty Mae in WA

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat to see your albums! Thank you for posting the links at Club Scrap...enjoyed them so so much!
    Betty Mae in WA

    ReplyDelete